posted by Landloping Lady @ 2/20/2006 04:42:00 PM
At 5:27 PM, Isela said…
hey Natalie, I had trouble with mine as well. Is the image a .jpeg? I think this site only uploads .jpegs, b/c it spit the .gif I tried right back at me. Insolent creature!
At 11:21 AM, Gynene said…
FYI, do not use a jpeg that's more than 600 dpi. I tried and got kicked out.Cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Follow me as I embark on a long-term adventure overseas.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 5:27 PM,
Isela said…
hey Natalie,
I had trouble with mine as well. Is the image a .jpeg? I think this site only uploads .jpegs, b/c it spit the .gif I tried right back at me. Insolent creature!
At 11:21 AM,
Gynene said…
FYI, do not use a jpeg that's more than 600 dpi. I tried and got kicked out.
Cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home